Ecommerce website design & online shop website
However many pages or products you start with, a WooCommerce website can grow endlessly at no extra cost!
E-commerce and Online shop with WooCommerce
Website Adelaide specialises in building e-commerce websites for small businesses using the popular WordPress plugin, WooCommerce. This is a very powerful plugin that allows us to set up online stores that offer a wide range of functionalities, including selling digital and physical products, managing inventory, accepting secure payments, and much more.
Woocommerce has a very user-friendly interface and an extensive range of features. It’s widely considered one of the best e-commerce solutions available today, and over 30% of all e-commerce websites use WooCommerce as their online shopping system.
WooCommerce is also a free plugin and there are many plugins available that will add more features to the system if needed, some paid and some free plugins.
Ecommerce website development service
from $3,000 excl. GST
during the build
is the platform
An overview of WooCommerce features and benefits
WooCommerce is a popular ecommerce system for several reasons, including:
WooCommerce is a free plugin for WordPress, which means you can build an ecommerce site without any costs for the software itself.
Large user community
With over 5 million active installations and a large community of users, there are many resources available for troubleshooting, support, and customisation.
WooCommerce is flexible and customisable, allowing you to add a wide range of features to your online store. It can be used to sell physical or digital products, and it integrates with many other popular services and platforms.
WooCommerce is built with security in mind and offers a range of security features to keep your store and customers’ data safe.
Easy to use
The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, making it easy for store owners to manage their products, inventory, and sales.
Wide range of payment options
With Woocommerce, you can offer your customers a variety of payment options including PayPal, Stripe, credit cards, bank transfers, cash on delivery, and more.
The power of WooCommerce for your online shop
With WooCommerce, managing your e-commerce store is easy. You can access and administer all of your sales data in the backend, and receive email notifications whenever an order is placed. Some of the features included with WooCommerce are:
- Email notifications for sold products to store administrators
- The ability to add an endless number of products
- Unlimited photos for each product
- Easy setup of sale prices
- Built-in stock control and management
- Displays for the most sold and latest viewed products, both within a section and in your menu
- Customer reviews of products
- A default coupon system built into WooCommerce
- Payment systems like Stripe for credit card payments, PayPal, cash on delivery, bank transfer, and cheque are all included, with additional options available for a small cost.
The e-commerce websites are tailored to your brand and designed to be fully responsive. Our website package includes a Contact page and essential pages like Terms & Conditions and About the company. You’ll also receive 3 months of free support for managing existing content after the website handover, ensuring a seamless transition to your new online presence.
What's included in the website prices
Website built in WordPress
- We will install and set up WordPress on your server / website hosting.
- Your website will be responsive website design (mobile friendly website) and work and look nice on all devices.
- A WordPress website can grow endlessly. You will be able to add as many pages as you like and whenever you like.
- You will have access to the back-end and full administration right once it is launched.
- You will be able to make text/copy changes yourself on your pages if you want to.
- You will be able to upload images, videos and pdf files.
- Since you will be the sole owner of the website and the hosting is/will be in your name, you will be able to do anything you like with the website. For example, you might even like to add a shop system / eCommerce system to your website one day.
Pages of your website
- You will need to provide us with the text content for all your pages on the website before building.
- If you would like help writing the text content for your website, we can offer this service too.
- The website can grow endlessly at any point. If you want Website Adelaide to add pages, ask for a quote.
- One page can have a maximum of 1000 words. If there are more words, they can still be displayed on 1 page but counted as two pages in this quote.
- We include a maximum of 2 free revisions of text content on the website for the sole trader price and four rounds in the small business package price.
- If initial supplied text content needs to be substantially altered or repeatedly changed during the website build, there will be a surcharge per hour to finalise the page/pages.
- You can have the same contact form on as many pages as you like.
- The contact form can include Name, Email, Message box and up to 5 more questions.
- For more customised forms with special requirements, please ask for a quote.
- We will include one slideshow with a maximum of five images provided by you.
- We can source five images for you, but it can be difficult for us to know what you want. We will do our best and source five images after discussing with you your requirements.
- We can add links to social media such as Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Instagram and more, and up to 5 links are included.
- You need to provide us with the links/URLs to those pages.
- We can include a live Google map on your website showing your or one location on as many pages as you like of your website.
- You need to provide us with the exact address of the location.
- We include one main menu on your website.
- We also include one small menu at the very top of the screen that can have a phone number, email, links to more important pages and/or social media.
- We can include 1 footer menu at the bottom of the website.
Images / photos
- To make your website more attractive, we will include and do our best to find up to 5 free stock images. If they are not what you like, we will ask you to provide some of your own.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you deliver images that you have the right to use on your website. For example, it's illegal to use images from other websites and Google without permission.
- We will build every page with a maximum of 6 images provided by you per page. It's excellent if you have some photos of your own as this gives the website good credibility and will be appreciated by your customers.
- On a gallery page, we include up to 20 images. You will be able to add as many photos as you like yourself.
- Image files for websites are: JPG, GIF and PNG files
- PDF files are not images and can't be used as an image unless they are converted. Please ask for a quote.
- PDF files can be linked to and preferably open a new browser window. 5 PDF links per page are included. If you need more, please ask for a quote.
- If you need more images inserted by us, please ask for a quote.
- We will always be here for support, and we include 3 months’ email support of existing content.
- We will teach/show how to update, make changes to text content and add blog/news on the website using Skype or Zoom and 60 min is included.
Search engine optimisation - SEO
- WordPress is one of the most used web design programs and very SEO friendly, meaning the search engines like the system and its code.
- We install a plugin for good SEO. With this plugin, we/you will customise what information Google and other search engines understand about your website. This information is called Meta Titles, and Meta Description, which can be customised and unique for every page.
- We will keep your keywords and keyword phrases in mind while building your website and implement the best on-page SEO we can. This means that we might suggest a different heading and especially add headings and titles to your pages. If you ask us to change them and/or remove them, you might be making your website less attractive to the search engines in regards to your keywords.
- We rely on the text and content you provide to us, and from your content, we will find your keyword phrases and work with them.
Terms & Conditions | Legal Policies
- Terms and Conditions : Read Terms and Conditions here
- Legal Policies : Read Legal Policies here