How to add Instagram feed to your website?
No time to update your website?
Keeping your website updated with something NEW regularly will attract visitors to come back again if they are interested in your products or services. However, this might be something that you as a sole trader, entrepreneur or small business owner don’t have time for.
– You love what you do and you are great at it and simply dont have time for things like that.
This is a great way to keep your target audience interested and showing them more of what you have to offer and can do for them.
If they click on the image or the icon above, they will be taken to your Instagram page and there they can like your posts.
Your Instagram feed on your website options:
- How many Instagram posts you want to display per row
- How many Instagram posts you want to display in total
- How many Instagram posts in the column
It will look like you are updating your website as often as you post. This is a great to keep the customers engaged on your website and hopefully drive sales.
A lot of entrepreneurs spend time writing blogs for their website to get more traffic but also to engage the visitor.
Adding a feed from your Instagram will give it a dynamic and fresh look without having to write content regularly.
Instagram gallery on your website
Gallery page with Instagram posts
If you are looking for a super easy way to update a gallery page without even logging into a content management system or knowing any website development skills then an Instagram gallery page will change everything. Your gallery page on your website can be updated as many times per day as you wish!
Update your website gallery page with the Instagram app
Are you a construction worker wanting to constantly update your portfolio? Or are you a fashion boutique wanting to show off your gorgeous clothes in an app that you are on every day anyway! Then the solution is clear – we set up an Instagram post feed on your gallery page!
- We login to your WordPress website.
- We login to your Instagram or you send us an API key, whatever suits you best.
- You tell us on what page you want your Instagram feed.
- You can have your Instagram feed on multiple pages for only $25 extra per page.
- You tell us how many Instagram posts you want to be visible.
We will fix the rest!
A payment now button on your website as an alternative to a whole ecommerce system.
You don’t need to set up a ecommerce website with Woocommerce or any other large systems, if you just want to accept payment for just a few products on your website. If you set up Stripe, then we can connect it with a page / a product and set up a payment option for your clients / visitors.
Click on the Pay with Card button below to see how it would look and work.