SEO package – Change Keyword phrases so customers can find your website
This package is for businesses when your website have been published for some time, and you realise that your target keyword phrases was not doing the job in a Google search.
On page Strategy
We need to look at your keyword phrases and keywords.
- Keyword density – no keyword stuffing
- Your keywords should not be less than 2-3% of total content.
How much text/copy is there in the website. Is there too limited amount of text on the website pages for the search engines to index them. We might suggest adding some text to some pages.
- All meta titles on the website will be revised.
- All meta descriptions on the website will be revised.
- All page titles on the website will be revised. (maximum of 10 pages in this quote)
- All page Url’s on the website will be revised and some might be changed. Those that we need to change, we will submit the change to Google. We will also set up a permanent redirect for that page.
- We make sure every page has a minimum of 1 H1 heading coded the right way. This might also need some css styling.
- Larger text areas will be divided with subheadings coded with h2 and so forth. You will benefit from having subheadings and we will use keywords that are relevant to the text paragraph.
Some important keywords on some pages needs to be bold.
- Large images files slows down a website and is not good for SEO. Even if your image is small on the screen/your website, the system might be resizing it for the display. We will make sure the images don’t exceed the recommended image size and we will make them lighter using a plugin in WordPress.
- We also use a plugin if needed to compress the images even further.
- Images should have alt, title and description tags as Google and the search engines cant read or understand an image without these codes and they make a difference to your on-page SEO. We will do a maximum of 5 images per page.
- Clear contact details on a contact page is important. We make sure your website has what Google is looking for and match it with your Google my business page.
- Footer makes a difference as well. We make sure your website has what Google is looking for in the footer.
- We will go through your external links, making sure they open in a new browser window, and if too many, add the code no-follow for Google.
- Internal links between the pages of the website is good SEO practice. We link good keywords and make sure the keywords are present on the target page.
We create a xml-site map and submit it to Google and Bing. This is a sitemap that is not found and used by your visitors, it is so the search engines can find all your different pages.
We install a plugin that allows WordPress to use cashing on your pages on websites that needs it. Cashing will make the website faster as it will open a page it remembers rather than loading all the codes every time.
All In One SEO
We install a plugin that allows us to customise data that Google and the search engines is looking at on your website.
SEO Package $400
Call Jarka on 0431 774 337