Professional Content Creator
I’ve been a professional writer in the Communications industry for more than 30 years.
Where appropriate, humour can help deliver difficult messages with ease.
Well-crafted humour bypasses the logical side of the brain and hits the laughter button before the reader has time to think. This:
- opens minds to new ideas,
- creates connection between writer and reader, and
- makes your potential clients look forward to hearing from you again.
Hire me as a content creator for:
Greet visitors to your site and turn them into potential clients!
Let’s be real – all newsletters are on their way to the trash file. Great e-newsletters make that journey very slowly, and are:
With more than one billion people active on Facebook alone, you can’t ignore social media.
I can help you:
- build connection and loyalty with your people.
- entertain, amuse and interest your followers
Blog Posts and LinkedIn Articles
Blog posts and LinkedIn articles are great ways to connect with prospective friends, fans and clients.
Blog posts can be whatever you want them to be, from industry news and commentary to your story, about how you got where you are and keep on doing what you do.
- Communicate your ideas and expertise
- Develop links with industry peers
- Get heard amongst the noise.
It’s time to get your message out into the big wide world.
Traditional media still delivers that golden egg – third party endorsement!
- Get the right story angle for your preferred media
- Have a professionally produced release written
- Get it distributed to appropriate media
Content Creator – Rates
I like to keep it simple. I’ll craft up to 1500 words (three to four web pages) for a fee of $350, with further words at a rate of $50 per 500 words.
Initial briefing either by Skype or email
- Research, if required
- Writing and delivering your first draft
- Up to two rounds of revision
- Delivery of final polished copy